Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dear Molly,

Welcome back?

-dudebro


Hey what's up dudebro.
..........................................................................................................................................................................


Dear Molly,

I have a vag in my butt. How would one remedy such a situation.

-Lemoncurd



Dear Lemoncurd, new jokes maybe? I'm not sure, it's a toughie.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

I want my hair to look like Nick's. How??

-hairbro



Well hairbro. Nick went on a very long journey, ate many take 5 bars and consulted expert analysts in Eastern Bucharest. This haircut is one of his biggest dreams from age 5. Kind of like aspiring to be a night. If you weren't born with it, just let it go just let it go just let it goooooo.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

I always win at scrabble. Is there someone I can play that will beat my ass?

-Dudeyo


My god you have no idea. The most beautiful woman in the world goes to school here, carried a scrabble dictionary around with her and will grant your wish. Email ddavis@risd.edu
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

Thoughts about long-distance relationships?

-Thudebro



Yeah. I don't know your situation but I am assuming that you are talking about summer long distance relationships. If you actually like this person and want to stay in a relationship over summer do it. Maybe you can visit each other. You can definitely write beautiful letters to each other. It will hurt but you know it will be worth it and enjoy your home and tell stories to your buddy far away.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

How can I be a stone fox like you and dana?

-Dudeflo



Dana is the butthead to my beavis.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

Isn't it true that your box is actually a cia/nsa funded experimental psy-ops surveillance program?

-Erik


Yo erik, my buddy wants to sell some black velvet paintings. You should give him a ring.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: