Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Molly,

Spit or swallow?

-Confounded



Well I don't see what the point of eating cereal is if you're just going to spit it back out.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

I'm a boy and a girl

- Boy and a girl


dope!
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

Why is it hipster to wear neon and eat hot dogs?

-probably the same dude



Well dude i don't know that much about neon. It plays as big a part in my life as dandelions. However hot dogs are great. Hip or not, most people enjoy eating a weenie now and then.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

I'm very concerned that some of the figurines on this box have been stolen. What can I do to not give a shit.

-Namra


I know dude, I cried about it last night and then I ate some hot dogs in my neon pajamjams.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

How should I prepare for a 3sum?

-duuuuude



Talk to both partners involved, decide on what form of protection you'll use. close the door and turn on your lava lamp. Don't forget to eat some hot dogs 12 hours before.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

will I be famous?

-you



DO you have what it takes? Look inside yourself and if you're ready, your question will change to "when will i be famous." Watch out though, there are many types of famous, make sure you're the one you want to be.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

Will you blow me?

-gummp



I don't think kyle would like that.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

Everyone at this school is extremely judgemental.. I can't even walk across the met without being judged..why is this?

-umberto



Well Umberto, as a wise old man noted, we go to a school where were are taught to judge. Three days a week, we go to class and sit around and judge each others' work. It's ingrained in all of us. One thing that can help is to remember that even though everybody watches everybody, they are not always thinking negative thoughts. They could be looking at how your hair reflects light or the shape of your calves. It could have nothing to do with who you are as a person and simply about your form. If art in museums could talk, they might say the same thing. we all look at each other because we're interested and trained to be that way.
..................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: