Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dear Molly

How large does my lizard grow in africa?

-Tombay


Well dude I just don't know. How tall does a fillywinkle tree get in monthtober?
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

I am infatuated with my bf's close friend. dont tell. (?)

-whippersnap



Tough one, whippersnap. I guess it's ok to be infatuated as long as nothing sexy happens. Maybe you should actually hang out with this dude for real and become good friends. However be reasonable, because you have a boyfriend. Go to cool shit as a tribe. If it gets creepy though, you need to stop. even if you find out that you like this guy more than your current boyfriend, it's awful to dump him for his friend.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear molly,

How can I get my roomate to stop moaning in his sleep?

-awake and uncomfortable


I have an assortment of answers for you

1. sock in the mouth
2. butter in the mouth/face
3. talk to him about it, then he might not assume that "you're sleeping"
4. moan back
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

SHOULD I Shave my head?

- oobla



1. dammit, do you mean mr. clean or like 50 people outside right now with dr. cool money shaved into the side?
2. follow your dreams.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

How come BOYS can't wear HIGH HEEL SHOES??!

-genderconfused



Honey, wear what you want. The only time you may feel like you can't wear high heels is because everybody else's eyes say you can't. Just be confident and go all out. It'll make the straight boys say dayyyum.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

I'm sick of my sad loneliness. Dana calls me a hott pieces of ass but no boys at RISD like me? Help!

-you know that i know that you know who I am


_______, transcend the walls of risd boys. There's a whole city out there, not to mention a world. You know that i know that you already do this.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

I really want my friend to pee on me but I am afraid she'll think i'm a perv. What do I do?

-feitshed and



look here i guess. I have no idea about these things.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Molly,

Is it better to trip your enemies or just be prettier than them?

-uoo



Why aren't you here with me right now, snuggling?

No comments: