Thursday, March 6, 2008

gump

Dear Molly,

How do I get my hair to lie down?

-Anonymous


What do you mean? Is your hair actually a puppy? If so, you would train it. If your hair is hair, I guess you should get your hair relaxed, if that's what you're going for.




Dear Molly,

Who will win the 2008 presidential election???

-Politico


SKIP





Dear Molly,

How do I get a 400+ scrabble word?

-Anonymous


Well dana, you should just design your own scrabble board where those kinda of things happen.




Dear Molly,

Is Qi in the scrabble dictionary? ( I have a feeling that it means chinese dynasty)

-Anonymous Dana


Dana, what you need is a scrabblemaster. It will be a long journey because he/she/it lives in the badlands in the middle of nowhere. Bring provisions and good shoes. This should answer all your scrabble questions.




Dear Molly,

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

-SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY


Sounds like a busy schedule.




Dear molly,

I have this friend who I don't like because I know that she secretly is really narcissistic. I hang out with her because she lives near me and she's not too bad one on one, but next year I'm moving and I don't think i'll go out of my way to visit her. She's fond of me and I know she'll notice and crave my attention. How can I avoid awkwardness that comes with obviously not making her a priority. Please help.

Sincerely, "Over it but avoiding drama"

I think the distance will help. You won't see her everyday and when she does call you to hang out, maybe you will agree to do so because you enjoy her company one on one. Also, when she does call you from time to time, you can specify that you just want to spend time with her, dodging her behavior in large groups. 




Dear Molly, 

What should I eat in the met?

-Anonymous


Only cheeseburgers.


1 comment:

ask molly said...

I have been informed by the unlimited wisdom known as Erik Sälgström Peterson that "qi" is in fact the Chinese word for energy.