Dear Molly,
I'm having an existential crisis- why am I here?
-Anonymous
Do you mean here at art school or on the earth? You have to figure out why you are here and then accomplish (or not accomplish) your resolved goals. Like the question about religion, this one is all about your beliefs.
Dear Molly,
What should I do with my sad life?
Sincerely, Made 4 Landfill
Dude, your ass is in college.
Dear Molly,
there is a greenish liquid excreting out of my vaginal region. I want to go to the OBGYN but I'm too embarrased! What should I do?
-Gloopy Mess
Go to the doctor. They've seen worse. They've had to deal with all kinds of personalities in med school that make your goo look like a glass of warm milk and cookies.
Dear Molly,
Should I go home (NYC) for spring break or should I spend about $300 to go to Atlanta (this is a lot of money for me, but I can afford to spend it.) I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE SOUTH, I MISS NYC.
-Anonymous
Are you going to Atlanta for a limited opportunity? Are you visiting somebody special? If your trip to the south is for a special reason during this limited window of time, take the opportunity. However, if you have nothing to do or see and you feel uneasy about spending your money and time, go back to the home you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment