Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaack


..................................................................................................................................................................

Do you want Cha Cha?
-Shilli


cha cha you?

..................................................................................................................................................................

If I put coca cola in my vajj after sex will I get pregnant?

-Deeds



Not from the cola.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Molly,

I am a vegetarian because the American meat industry is oppressive both to animals and international communities. But I love cheeseburgers. Despite my strong moral complications, sometimes I go to Jonny Rockets and get the rocket single. Nobody knows! How can I balance my beliefs with my strong taste for burgers?
Sincerely,
XLM

Alright. It's gonna go in two week cycles. Go for two weeks being your regular vegetarian self. Then, on the last night of the second week, go way out into the woods of the east side, near the river. Burrow into the mud by the pond and put yourself into a howling trance. Then, you'll be ready to go back to thayer and have your burger. Make sure you time yourself so you'll get there before it closes. No one will be able to recognize you cause you're smeared in mud.

..................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: