§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Molly, should I stop eating?
-eatbro
absolutely not.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Why do you dress like an old lady?
-babybro
Why do you write like a fourth grader?
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
What's so great about bowling anyway?
-bowlbroskeptic
Oh man. It's as much of a sport as skee ball, but it's great and hilarious. I mean, what's up with those bowling balls?
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Why did I stop growing?
-shortbro
Cause puberty is OVAH 4 U
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
How do I get to Vegas?
- Need sum sin in my life
You're on your own, but once you're there, say hi to Starr for me.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
How do I fart discreetly?
-Gas in the ass
Some people are just born with it. For now, you might have to leave the room or sit next to windows.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
How do I get laid I have been a virgin for almost 20 years :(
Just wait till someone you actually care about rolls around. If you just walk around with laser beam sleep with me rays, something dumb will probably happen. you can do it.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment