™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Who am I?
Royce Killingford IV / You can be whoever you want here
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
I want to marry every woman I see but i'd probably be a horrible husband. There's no way I can give them all their deserved attention. There's too many of them. What should I do.
-DAHV
Welll... then don't. Why don't you just be a *~pLaYa~* or something? Or just be everyone's friend. Just chill, you can't lay claim on all of it.
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Any advice for Brice Hobbs' drawing class? We need help don't understand him...
I never had him but he seems like a laid back guy. Maybe you don't know everything about art, but if you're getting wacky assignments, use your intuition. My impression is that he wants your drawings to be wild and free. Give thanks for this. Vitamin D is a great book of drawings.
ALSO: I remember feeling like every assignment was a big fucking deal, but if you back up and look at the big picture it's not. Boot camp was rough. Blaahhhhhh freshman year...........................
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Fun ways to have better/great sex?
1. Have puppies around
2. Laugh about queefs or don't acknowledge them at all
3. Have feelings for the other person/trust the other person
4. Go outside!
5. Spontaneity
6. I guess someone could be dr. octopus and the other could be mr. squid
7. You'll figure it out as you continue to have sex. What works is unique to the both of you
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
as for all you who clogged my box with 'why?', eat my shorts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment