Thursday, June 18, 2009

back from the grave. it's summer. got some emails.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Dear Molly:

Should I go to los cantaros, or should I cook something at home?

PS: Why are owls considered wise?
-Douglas Whitesides

Sidewhites, you know los cantaros is sub par, especially because you live in burritoland. Your thoughts on cooking home are right if that burrito place is your only other option. As for owls they're kinda bird brained.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Cute boy keeps making dates, and then breaking dates. This last time he said he was "sick." Really?

;-)

Maybe he's nervous. I doubt that he flat out doesn't like you because why would he keep mkaing plans if he knew he wanted to break them. Also, if he has a lot of friends, that can make people flaky. I guess you could talk to him about it.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

How am I supposed to continue living my life when the last "ask molly" was published over a month ago.

-agonizing aggrandizing aggressive horseperson
A.A.A.H.

I'mmmmmmmmmm bacccccccccckkkk but only as long as you keep feeding me.
p.s. i'll see you soon i'm coming home

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

molly are you in new york im in california
i love you
also
san francisco was sooo fun
NOW I understand some of the inspiration of your crazy house drawings/prints, etc.
The houses up there are insanely AWESOME!!!

the city was fun!
GOUGH st